- Porsche signs 25-year solar energy deal TechCrunch
- Porsche is installing a solar panel microgrid, reducing CO2 emissions by an estimated 3.2 million lbs. per year Electrek.co
- Porsche, Cherry Street Energy partner on solar panels at Atlanta campus – Atlanta Business Chronicle The Business Journals
- Solar array fuels growing Porsche U.S. headquarters and Experience Center GlobeNewswire
- Porsche Cars North America to Build and Operate Solar Power Microgrid at Atlanta HQ Auto Futures
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.